Located in the Southeast Asia, this gem of a country would enchant you with its marble mountains and green paddy farms, in a budget-friendly way. Vietnam is also known for picture-perfect landscapes â forests, islands, temples, and amazing street food that attract tourists from around the globe. Vietnam is an ideal location for budget travellers. Already wondering how to go? Hereâs the comprehensive Vietnam Visa guide for you!
The procedure for Visa on Arrival in Vietnam:
You can apply Vietnam visa online on the website: www.vietnamvisa.govt.vn, and obtain the approval letter to pick up visa at the airports in Vietnam.
Following documents are needed for the Visa on Arrival form:
- Â Airline Boarding Pass
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months following your departure date with at least 2 remaining unused pages for any necessary entry and exit stamps that may be issued
- A completed visa application form available at Immigration checkpoints in Vietnam
- One recent photograph of 4 x 6 centimetres headshot not older than 6 months
- A confirmed airline ticket showing the departure from Vietnam
- A completed Arrival-Departure card, which the airline staff will distribute before landing in Vietnam
- Proof of means of living expenses while in Vietnam
- Fee for issuance of visa approval letter for 01 applicant under 01 month (single & multiple basis are the same), visa validity is $35; for 3 month single entry is $45 and for 03 month multiple entry is at $65
The visa on arrival service is available 24 hours at all international airports in Vietnam.