The Vande Bharat Express, also known as Train 18, is a high-speed train service that has been launched by the Indian Railways. It is the first semi-high speed train of India and is a successor to the Rajdhani Express. This train is expected to revolutionise the way people travel in India, by offering more convenience, faster speed, and better amenities. The Vande Bharat Express stands out from the rest with its unique characteristics & luxurious interiors, offering an exceptional experience for its passengers.
Explore the Unique Features of Vande Bharat Express
The Vande Bharat Express is equipped with several special features such as onboard speedy internet, LCD screens with infotainment, bio-toilets, an ergonomic design and more. All of these features make the train more upgraded, comfortable and enjoyable.
The top special features of Vande Bharat Express are as follows:
- Interlinked, airtight gangways
- Upgraded restrooms accessible for all (including the disabled)
- Comfortable reclining seats that can rotate to face the direction of travel
- Passenger information system with GPS
- Modular, bio-vacuum restrooms
- Onboard Wi-Fi & entertainment
- Automatic doors with retractable steps
- Roller blinds
- Softer & dimmable LED lighting
- CCTV surveillance & power outlets
- Amazing meal options
How Vande Bharat Express is Revolutionising Train Travel
Vande Bharat Express comes with several benefits for the passengers as well as the environment including the following:
- Reduces the travel time significantly
- Provides a smoother & more comfortable journey
- Reduces pollution, as the train runs on electric engines
- Makes train travel much easier & speedy journeys more affordable
- Provides an economical alternative to air travel
Vande Bharat Express Routes
Vande Bharat Express will be operating on several routes including the following:
- Delhi to Varanasi, Katra, Himachal Pradesh, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal & Amritsar
- Mumbai to Solapur, Shirdi
- Howrah to New Jalpaiguri
- Chennai to Mysore, Coimbatore
- Secunderabad to Visakhapatnam, Tirupati
- Nagpur to Bilaspur
- Gandhinagar to Mumbai
Vande Bharat Express Ticket Prices
The ticket prices for Vande Bharat Express are quite affordable and competitive. The ticket prices for various routes approximately range from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 3,500 for Executive Chair Car seats, and Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000 for AC Chair Car seats. Book tickets here, easily, fast and with lots of helpful features and offers.
The Vande Bharat Express is a revolutionary train that is set to substantially improve the way people travel in India. With its affordable ticket prices, special features, and various routes, it is sure to be a hit with the passengers. And, if you are looking for a luxurious, convenient and comfortable way to travel, then Vande Bharat Express is the perfect choice. It is sure to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
So, what are you waiting for? Book tickets on Paytm lightning fast, with amazing offers, and experience mind-blowing rides on the future of train travel.
Hi, Great article!
I’m enjoying reading your posts. This is well worth reading. You presented great insight and information.
Thanks Laveena, so glad you enjoyed it. We’re always happy to receive topic suggestions as well. Stay tuned for more on travel.