China offers you the best of both world – astoundingly rich history and an advanced urban setting. This fascinating country with an ancient civilisation has so many places that you must visit -The Great Wall of China, The Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Wangfujing Place and The Temple of Heaven. The mild climate makes it an ideal place to visit during any time of the year. Your bucket list will be incomplete without shopping and enjoying the succulent food – all at a budget.
If you are planning a trip to China, here are some tourist visa specifications that you must know:
You can apply for tourist visa to visit China for tourism under the single-entry scheme, which allows a maximum stay of 30 days. The process requires submitting the completed application form along with other documents. Based on the duration of stay, entry scheme, nationality, and other factors, the applicants will need to pay the required visa fee for the application to be processed. Applicants are provided with an option to expedite the processing time by paying an additional fee.
The application for tourist visa depends on the following factors:
- Applicant will need to fill in the visa application form accurately and submit it along with a passport size photograph
- Travel documents such as the Passport needs be valid for at least six months from the date of travel and it should also have at least 2 blank visa pages.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel plan
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Travel plan with details of stay
- Proof of relationship (if entering China to visit family/friends)
If you have all the necessary documents, it should take between two (if you apply for the express service) to four working days to get a Chinese Visa.
So, apply for visa in advance and enjoy a hassle-free travel experience!