Canada is vast, wild and magical, and there’s just so much to do. Home to 16 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, this fascinating country has so many magnificent natural wonders , and the longest ski season in the world. And when you are in Canada, don’t forget to experience the unworldly Northern Lights at one of the locations.
If you are planning a trip to Canada, here are some tourist visa specifications that you must know:
You can apply for tourist visa to visit Canada for tourism under the single-entry scheme, which allows a maximum stay of 30 days.Â The process requires submitting the completed application form along with other documents. Based on the duration of stay, entry scheme, nationality, and other factors, the applicants will need to pay the requiredÂ visa feeÂ for the application to be processed. Applicants are provided with an option to expedite the processing time by paying an additional fee.
The application for tourist visa depends on the following factors:
- Applicant will need to fill in the visa application form accurately and submit it along with two passport size photographs –Â with white background and no border. The photos must have a significant face coverage, and matte or semi-matte finish. Your name and date of birth must be mentioned at the back of the photo, and the photo should not have been used in the previous Visas. It should be clicked within past 3 months.
- Travel documents such as the Passport needs be valid for at least six months from the date of travel and it should also have at least 2 blank visa pages. You also need to submit your passport with all other documents.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel plan – you should have a bank statement which displays all the transactions occurring over a period of last six months, which must include all kinds of transactions like foreign slips, property purchases, fixed deposits, occupational viability, etc.
- A Proof of Employment from your current employer. It can be a salary slip or an appointment letter or No Objection Certificate (NOC). These documents should clearly include the applicantâs all details related to the current job.
- Confirmed return flight tickets and hotel booking details
- A cover letter for your Visa on the letterhead of your company that states your travel plan.
- Proof of relationship (if entering China to visit family/friends)
If you have all necessary documents, CanadianÂ touristÂ visaÂ or Temporary Resident VisaÂ (TRV) processing takesÂ anywhere from 2 days to 4 weeks. The cost of the visa is approximately Rs. 5,000. re are
So, apply for visa in advance and enjoy a hassle-free travel experience!Â