When it comes to bus travel, it’s very important to know the hacks to your perfect trip. If you are aware about certain dos and don’ts for your bus travel; not only can you cover a lot of ground without losing time, you can also save money on your next trip.
- Booking your ticket on the right platform: While booking tickets online, ensure that you book tickets on a good app/site. Do a little research before booking your ticket and ensure that the travel portal you are booking your tickets on, supports bus service at major routes and many bus operators. In case of any delay in departure, you should be informed well in advance.
- Look for the best offers: To find the best price, make sure that you compare the prices of different travel companies and save big on your travel. Paytm not only takes care of all the above mentioned concerns but offers you cashback on every order. After ticket booking is successfully done, a portion of the money spent is sent back to your Paytm wallet, which can be used for your next purchase.
- Choose your seat carefully: Bus travel is usually long and could get tiresome if your seat is not comfortable. On Paytm, we facilitate you to choose the seat of your choice from all the available seats in the bus. While choosing a seat, there are several things to consider: Window seat or aisle; near a man or woman; front, back or middle part of the bus, etc.
- Reach your boarding point on time: To avoid any last-minute hassles, ensure that you reach the boarding point on time. Your bus would probably wait at a boarding point for not more than 15-20 minutes. Arrive early especially if you haven’t booked your seats while booking your tickets.
- Take care of your valuables: Bus theft is common. To avoid going through the trauma of losing your valuables, sling your big bag in the luggage area, by all means, but keep cash, cards, camera, mobile phones, and other valuables with you at all times.
- Pack light for hassle-free travel: While travelling in a bus, make sure that you don’t carry too much luggage with you. Travelling light gives you extra freedom and flexibility that you just don’t have with heavy luggage. You can also keep a track of your belongings when travelling light.
Book your bus tickets on Paytm and enjoy exclusive benefits.