Fending off stiff competition from London Heathrow and Seoul’s Incheon International Airport, Singapore’s Changi Airport has been named the best in the world at the annual Skytrax World Airport Awards. Changi Airport has won the prestigious title sixth time in a row. Dubbed as the Oscars of the Aviation Industry, the awards are decided based on survey taken by millions of airport travellers.
Tokyo International Airport is number 2 on the list and Seoul’s Incheon International Airport at number 3 – maintaining Asia’s stronghold on the top slots.
Here is the full list of winners of 2018 Skytrax World Airport Awards:
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
- Incheon International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Hamad International Airport (Doha, Qatar)
- Munich Airport (Germany)
- Chubu Centrair Nagoya (Japan)
- London Heathrow Airport
- Zurich Airport (Switzerland)
- Frankfurt Airport (Germany)